Wednesday, June 4, 2014

bear.

Day 1: I am a bear. I like to do bear things.

Day 2: Today I ate some honey.

Day 3: Today I went through a person's trash, it was yummy.

Day 4: Climbed a tree, though I'm afraid of heights.

Day 5: Saw another bear, stayed away from it. Bears are scary.

Day 6: I ate some berries, I like berries.

Day 7: I went for a swim today. Tried to catch some fish. I need more practice.

Day 8: I'm a bear. There aren't many of us left.

Day 9: I hear something about a "Fallout" game... where bears turned into hideous monsters. I don't want to learn more of this "Fallout" thing.

Day 10: I said hi to some people camping, but they ran away. I must be really ugly.

Day 11: If I were a human, I'd go to the store and eat honey.

Day 12: I went to the store today and ate honey. The humans were not amused.

Day 13: I'm just trying to fit in with humans. They were in a hot tub so I joined. I didn't think it'd be a big deal that I wasn't invited, but... it was.

Day 14: Man, I've done this for two whole weeks! Time to celebrate with honey.

Day 15: I saw a female bear today. Papa bear wants some of that honey.

Day 16: I sat today. I did nothing else, just sat there contemplating my existence. What a world.

Day 17: Hi! I'm bear.

Day 18: I should buy a boat, that way I can fish the way humans do. They usually seem to do alright, and it's not much effort.

Day 19: I've talked to a human doctor about changing my species. He ran away.

Day 20: Why don't I have any bear friends?

Day 21: Today marks the third week that I've kept a journal. The funny thing is, I don't feel any better like that psychologist said. He was a strange one though, maybe it only works for humans. More than anything, I just want to fit in with the humans. Every time I approach them, they run away and scream. One time I even got shot at. It just doesn't seem to me like the kind of thing you do to a possible friend. Maybe I'm just not cut out to be a human. Suppose I'll go grab some berries. Then do bear things for the rest of my bear life...

No comments:

Post a Comment