Wednesday, June 4, 2014

dog.

Day 1: Look at this person! I love you! Do you like my home? I really like it here, there is a lot of food and people. Oh, we're going for a walk? Okay, we should probably go get my leash! Yay! Walks! What's that thing? A box... you want me to go into the box? Why? It's fun out here! Oh fine. Into the box. What's this place? Where's my home? Oh look! More people! Hello, I love you!

Day 2: This home is nice. I like it. There is food and people, but the cat  doesn't seem to like me too much. I will win the affection of it somehow. Perhaps if I sniff its butt enough, it will start to appreciate my intention.

Day 3: There was food today. And I played fetch with the humans, why they get so much enjoyment out of watching me bring a ball back I don't understand, but I'll amuse them for now. After fetch, I slept. It was a good day.

Day 4: I was punished for eating today. It was right there on the counter, they eat off of the counter all of the time. These are confusing humans. At least they provided the usual food today, but it didn't taste as good as the counter food. I'll have to be more sneaky if I want the counter food.

Day 5: There was sleep today. Much sleep. Oh and I managed to eat the fluffy thing on the sleep area. That tasted good. I shall eat more of those. I hope humans will be pleased when they get back home. Until then, more sleep sounds like a good strategy.

Day 6: There are things outside of home. Fluffy cat-like things. I want to go smell their butts, but the door has blocked my path. I had a dream while I slept today, that the cat was chasing me. It was quite frightening, how something so small can be so scary is a mystery to me. I'm not sure where it is either, I usually see it. I wish I could be with the cat-like creatures. Maybe someday.

Day 7: I did not feel very well. So I puked. Now I feel better, but humans are not happy with me. Not sure why. These are confusing humans, but I still love them. Oh look! The box! Where are we going this time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment