Wednesday, June 4, 2014

rock.

Day 1: I have arisen from the ashes of my former self. I am a phoenix. Reborn to spread justice across the lands. Let it be known on this day that I, Stan, will not rest until my duty is completed.

Day 723: I have yet to move from this spot, but I stand resolute in my mission. No bad shall occur on my watch.

Day 912: I still have yet to move from this spot, but I sighted something moving off in the distance. Perhaps I must align myself with this being to complete my destiny.

Day 1004: That strange being I saw in my last entry ventured closer and examined my brethren, afterwards casting them off. A nice assistance in their journey perhaps, but when it came to me it placed me into a dark area. I am both fearful and hopeful.

Day 1005: Just as I had hoped, my destiny has provided a path for me. I have been bound to another being, nothing more than just a line. I feel this must be that marriage thing everyone was talking about, I must be kind to my new partner in justice.

Day 1042: Today I was used to club another strange being into submission, surely this being must have done something terrible. My path to justice has finally begun. In other news, my partner and I are getting along. I attempted to strike up conversation, but nerves got the better of me and nothing came out. Someday.

Day 4484: After my long journey of justice, I was unbound from my partner. I didn't see this coming, I am now divorced. Along with that I was set aside with some of my brethren. My future is unclear.

Day 6897: Today I was gazing out over the sea when one of the strange beings came over and sat by me. I felt this thing must be feeling almost as useless as I, so I attempted to comfort it. I must have said something wrong, as it tossed me out into the sea. It is cold, dark, and wet in here. I shall wallow in self-pity for now.

Day 1345921: The sea has dried up. I once again see the light of day, but I am but a shell of my former self. Just a lowly pebble.  Once an agent of justice, I am forced to watch from aside. Perhaps this was my destiny all along. I shall make with it what I can. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment