Tuesday, June 3, 2014

introduction to a blog.

The day starts out relatively simple as a blog. I realize that I've only been created as a fulfillment for an online course. Such a meaningful life, no? Add to that the fact that I wasn't even worth the time of day to spend all of the time my poster had to make me, instead it took my Creator this entire time just to think of an idea that he could actually write about. Even this is kind of pushing it but whatever...
I'm a blog about what I would do with my life if I woke up as something other than a human, could be kind of interesting, but then again all I'm doing is playing "What if..." Hopefully this will be interesting enough to the great Creator that he will be so kind as to continue work on me even past the due date... which is a little too soon.
I'm going to explore the far and the wide, the ordinary and the extraordinary, the awesome and the awesomer (let's face it, who wants to read about something not awesome?) If someone is actually reading this post, then thank you! You've made my existence much more worthwhile.
Tomorrow I'm going to wake up and probably not matter at all, as these following posts are probably going to be considerably more interesting than me.
If I'm a blog... then... what does that make this post? Is this post my child? Or just the next step in my finite existence. Because like it or not, blogger.com has a finite existence. As does all of the internet and humanity. When a server fails, I'll be lost forever. That's scary isn't it? That a simple failure in my community could theoretically wipe out most evidence of modern human society? Though, perhaps that's a good thing...
I know as a blog, there is little I can do to influence human society, but... Oh, who am I kidding? I can't even see what human society is. The closest I can get is if the Creator puts links in my posts, which how am I supposed to even access? I'm just text really... and text in computers is binary... I'm literally just a bunch of 1's and 0's... and you think your life is bad?
I suppose this is about where this chapter of my life ends, the only chapter in which attention will be made towards me. Gosh, this is a huge downer... I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment