Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pokemon.

Day 1: I am a Charmander. Today was the day that some kid claimed me as his own. He is my new master, though I don't fully understand why I am to listen to this child. I am the more powerful one, no? But I shall fall in line like the rest of my kind. As long as this kid knows what he's doing.

Day 3: I learned ember today. I am still questioning the quality of my master. He had me attack a water type with ember. Master, I do believe scratch would be more useful in this type of situation. What are you going to do though?

Day 7: It's been a few days since I've experienced battle. I'm growing restless inside of this little pokeball. And why do I get a crappy normal pokeball? Don't I deserve to be in a luxury ball? Why are the others treated more preferably than I? Oh master, what is your problem.

Day 18: Today I evolved. I am now a Charmeleon. This is nice, I can feel my attacks have much more power. I will be a Pokemon God.

Day 20: So, today something weird happened. I was in the middle of a battle with a Zubat and it used supersonic. I was confused why it did this, it was strange. It had no real effect on me, but I thought this might be a good time to mess with my master. I slapped myself across the face when he asked me to use dragon rage. He got angry, but didn't blame me. It was fun, I shall do this whenever I feel the time is right.

Day 40: I finally evolved into my final stage. I'm a magnificent Charizard! I don't really think I have any use for my trainer at this point, but... he's helped me get to where I am. I suppose I owe him a bit longer. Just know that your time is finite.

Day 47: Master taught me how to fly today. I now know why they complain about learning to fly. I didn't really know what to expect when he pulled out that disk. This is a day I cannot too soon forget.

Day 53: This is a glorious day. My master and I have conquered the Elite Four. I faced off against my greatest rival, Blastoise. He had no chance against me. I am Charizard, too fast for him. I feel the time has finally come for me to part ways with master. It has been quite the journey my friend. Perhaps we shall meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment