Tuesday, June 3, 2014

cow.

Day 1: Hello, my name is Daryl. I'm a cow, well actually I'm a bull, but nobody cares about these things anyway. This is the start of my log. I intend to live life to its fullest. Have fun for awhile and then settle down with some nice girl and have a few calves.

Day 3: Today I was placed into a small metal compartment and then it bumped. When the bumping stopped, I had no idea where I was. This is some sort of magic and I intend to get to the bottom of it.

Day 4: The mystery of the metal teleporter has continued to illude me, I must move on with my life. Perhaps it is the work of the great ones. Destiny has called me here. I am ready for anything oh great ones.

Day 9: Today I talked to Patrice. She seems nice, though I'm not allowed in the same sectioned food ground. I long for her at night. Perhaps someday she will be mine.

Day 13: Is the grass greener on the other side? These are questions no man should be faced with.

Day 27: Today the old man mistook me for one of the girls and tried his usual means of getting milk out of me. I didn't realize that I was capable such feats, perhaps I don't know much of myself at all. This is troubling.

Day 30: I've heard through the grapevine that Patrice is going to have a calf. I guess I missed my chance, such is the life of a cow.

Day 33: I saw Patrice today. She looks nice, I'd like to say that I'm happy for her. But I'm a selfish bull, I just wish it were my calf she were having.

Day 45: Today a strange man came and looked at me for a long time. What could this mean, I must graze on it.

Day 46: I was once again placed into the metal teleporter. Now there are many people during the day, I am very fearful. I wish Patrice were here.

Day 47: They all looked at me, I feel as though I'm just here for their entertainment. I cannot go on anymore, the pain of not having Patrice is too great. Goodbye cruel world.

Day 50: I was safely returned to my section. I saw Patrice and her calf, who looks like that other bull that hides in the water. I should have known it was him all along, there aren't any other bulls around!

No comments:

Post a Comment